WooCommerce, how to create physical & digital products, set shipping options & tax rates, dropshipping and more
What you’ll learn
WordPress E-commerce: Build 2 Websites & Dropshipping Store
- You will master how to use the WooCommerce plugin to build an e-commerce store that sells physical products
- You will master how to use the Easy Digital Downloads plugin to build an e-commerce store that sells digital products
- Learn how to Integrate payment systems including PayPal & Stripe into your website
- You will learn how to create shipping options for your customers
- You will learn how to build your very own membership site
- Learn how to create coupon codes and set up tax rates
- You will learn how to create membership & subscription options for your membership site
- You will learn how to create premium content that is only accessible by paying members
- The basics of WordPress
** BESTSELLING E-COMMERCE COURSE ON UDEMY **
** UPDATED OCTOBER 2020 WITH DROPSHIPPING SECTION **
This online e-commerce course will teach you how to build your very own online store or membership site so you can charge clients and customers for your products or content.
Why build an E-Commerce store?
According to an article in Forbes magazine, e-commerce sales are expected to surpass the trillion-dollar mark by 2020. As more people are embracing e-commerce, businesses have taken to selling their services and products online as well. If you are such an individual or business looking to sell your products online via an e-commerce store and are looking to learn how to create such a store, then you have come to the right place.
3 Courses in 1
This is a very unique course as it’s essentially 3 in 1.
- The first course teaches you how to build a store that sells physical products like clothes.
- The second course teaches you how to build a digital store that sells digital products like e-books, audio files, etc.
- The third course teaches you how to build a dropshipping store
“The instructor is thorough in teaching this topic. He’s very easy to follow and gives you a solid understanding of the power of e-commerce websites. You get your money’s worth by the valuable lessons he teaches. I’m 1/3 of the way and I’ve already made back on my money” — Lemuel Reyes
The course is divided into 3 main parts plus an introductory section where you will learn how to set up a subdomain of your existing website and how to incorporate SSL encryption to greatly enhance the security of your online store. WordPress E-commerce: Build 2 Websites & Dropshipping Store
PART 1 – WooCommerce Section
In the first part, we will build a store that sells clothes and music albums using one of the most powerful and popular e-commerce plugins known as WooCommerce.
With WooCommerce, you will learn how to do the following:
- Create simple, grouped, variable, and affiliate products
- Set up taxes
- Configure shipping options
- Set up payment gateways like PayPal and Stripe to accept payments
- Managing orders and refunds
- Managing coupons
Every online store requires a decent design, structure, and efficient navigation system which is why you will learn about the different types of WordPress themes you could use to design your online store.
You will also learn how to use an extremely powerful mega menu plugin ‘WR MEGA MENU‘ to design and create beautiful menus to ensure that your customers can quickly and easily find the products they want to buy in your store.
We will cover a very important aspect of E-Commerce – the processing of payments and refunds. You will learn how to install and setup different payment systems in your store such as PayPal and Stripe payments. You will learn about ‘sandbox’ environments that would allow you to test the entire transaction process on your website without using any actual money.
We will also cover how to manage orders, refunds, coupons, and customer accounts as well.
One of the most advantageous features of WooCommerce is the ability to extend its functionality and design by numerous plugins available. We will round up part 1 by analyzing a few of these plugins and see how they can be used to improve the overall functionality of your e-commerce store.
We will cover how to use the following plugins:
- WooCommerce Price Filter Widget
- Layered Nav Filtered Widget
- Color Filters Plugin
- WooCommerece Product Widgets
- WooCommerce Shortcodes Plugin
- Order Delivery Date Plugin
- YITH WooCommerce Wishlist Plugin
- and much much more
By the end of this section, you will have learned enough to be able to build and manage your very own WooCommerce store. WordPress E-commerce: Build 2 Websites & Dropshipping Store
“Alex delivers a well-organized tutorial with clear and easy-to-understand steps. You will not be disappointed in the purchase of this course.” — Jacob Johnson
PART 2 – Virtual Store Section
If you are looking to build a virtual store that sells downloadable products like music files, images and e-books then you are going to love this section.
I will show you how to build the store using the Easy Digital Downloads plugin. In this store, we will be selling digital products such as e-books, audio files, and posters. Customers will be able to pick which products they want to buy, pay for the products, and then be able to download the product once payment has been approved.
The EDD plugin is one of the very best plugins for building virtual stores and you will learn how to use it to its maximum abilities.
You will learn how to how to create bundled virtual products and how to manage downloads from your customers.
“Very structured course. The entertaining instructor gives clear and concise information on how to do a thing, what’s best practice and what to avoid” — Patrick Catthoor
PART 3 – BUILD A DROPSHIPPING SITE
This is a class designed for WordPress users who are interested in learning how to build a premium membership site.
The membership site we shall be building is called ‘The Thinker‘ and it’s a blog containing both free and premium content about Psychology.
We will be making use of a very powerful plugin known as the paid member subscriptions plugin along with a few others to build our membership site.
To build our membership site, we shall do the following:
- Create the ‘member’ role for your membership subscribers
- Create the registration, login, and logout pages
- Customize the main menu to show certain pages based on whether or not the user is logged in or logged out.
- Restrict content so it’s only visible to logged in members
- Create subscription plans
- Create sandbox accounts in PayPal to test out payments
- Accept payments via PayPal and Stripe
- and so much more
With the skills gained in this course, you will be able to build your very own membership site and charge subscribers for your premium content.
Well, there you have it, a complete description of this best-selling course.
Sounds good? Enroll and let’s get started.
Who this course is for:
- Business owners who want to create an e-commerce store
- Students who want to learn about WooCommerce
- Individuals who want to learn how to build membership sites
- Last updated 1/2021
Content From: https://www.udemy.com/course/wordpress-e-commerce-build-two-stores-and-a-membership-site/