Learn how to make online games, and apps for iOS12, like Pokémon, Twitter, Whatsapp, CoreML (Machine Learning)
What Will I Learn?
- Build Your First Mobile App with Swift4
- Apply to jr. iOS development jobs
- Build real-world iOS apps like Twitter, Facebook, chatting, My Notes, Calculator, find my age, find a sunrise time, restaurant menu, and Zoo app
- Build online games, like Pokémon, play tic tac toe online with friends.
- learn CoreML (Machine Learning)
- Work with New Firebase from Google and Web services (RESTful API calls)
- Work with Core Data and SQLite Database
- Work with user location and maps
- Design amazing layout using Style, Color, Shape, Menu, and ConstraintLayout
- Understand the programming foundation
- Understand the programming logic, condition, and control
- Understand the OOP in Swift4
- Use collections, And what is the better place to use collection
- No previous programming experience is required! I will teach you what you need to know.
- You will need a computer running Microsoft Windows, or Linux, or a Mac running OS X.
This course is for anyone who wants to be a Swfit4 programmer from scratch, We will start by discus all programming fundamentals that you need to start programming Swfit4. We will start first by installing the development environment then you will run your first Swfit4 app, and understand how program flow works in Swfit4. Then we will talk about variables and Math operation and priorities. Then we will take about logic and making decisions, then we will talk about loops. Then we will talk about how to work with files.Then we will talk about functions and OOP concepts that you need to use when you program apps with Swfit4, then we will talk about collections and which type of collection you have to use for better performance depending on your app. then we will talk about multi-processing and how you could run multi-process in the same time. Then you will learn how to build apps and games in iOS like pokemon and tic tac toy and work with restful web services and JSON by building apps like get sunshine time. Also, you will learn how to work with SQLite database to add, delete and update records, also you will learn how to use Firebase for online gaming and build social media apps like Twitter, and more
Who is the target audience?
- This course is designed for anyone looking to learn how to build iOS Apps with Swfit4
Created by Hussein Al Rubaye
Last updated 10/2018
Size: 3.52 GB